Suraan Stephens Consulting was founded by Sheena Mobberley to offer a bespoke personalised service to both clients and candidates. Sheena is a WES supporter, an advocate for Mental Health and flexible working.
With over 18years’ experience in the talent acquisition, we work in partnership with clients and candidates to provide a bespoke 1-2-1 service, suited to each individual need, providing talent solutions on a national and international level.
Understanding your business, building long-standing relationships and making a positive impact is what we love to do. We collaborate with:
* SME businesses- Nationally and none sector specific
* Niche Markets; Engineering Businesses: Nationally and Internationally covering- Manufacturing, Water, Drainage, Civil, Built Environment, Electricity, Utilities, Power and Energy.
We’re passionate about what we do and really want to make a difference. We recognise the importance of our clients having the right people in their teams and work together as an extension of their business to create a flexible bespoke recruitment solution that caters to their needs.
Our Passion is People and our Purpose is to make a difference.
Our values are Flexibility, Quality and Collaboration based on trust, honesty, and transparency. We work with those who align with our values.
We work globally and our areas of expertise include:
* Senior Hires
* Engineering- Build Environment, Water & Drainage, Civil, BIM, Manufacturing
* SME Business recruitment support
* Head hunt
* Outplacement support
* Candidate Coaching
* Tailor the recruitment process to what you need
* Great customer service, representing your brand
* Flexible in our approach, providing you with support where you need it
* We have a 98% Retention Rate
* We have 100% fill rate for all the projects we have been retained on
Suraan Stephens Consulting
Creating Bespoke Hiring Solutions